35+ years of unsurpassed quality and service
Stearns C-Tek 33 Inflatable Life Jacket. Available in Automatic or Manual.
Out of stock
Enjoy more comfortable and versatile safety when you put on a Stearns C-Tek 33 Inflatable Life Jacket before you head out on the water. Its low-profile, single-buckle design makes this US Coast Guard-approved life jacket less bulky than ones constructed of foam, so they’re easier and more comfortable to wear. A fleece-lined collar adds even more comfort, while at the same time, the patented L-Tab™ webbing catch secures excess belt length to help keep you from getting snagged. If you do happen to go into the water, it will automatically inflate, giving you one less thing to worry about, or you can convert it to only inflate manually if you want to be able to take a swim without it inflating. The clear, arming status window makes it easy to check that your life jacket is armed and ready. If you need to carry some extra gear on you, the convenient D-ring makes it easy. With the durable nylon shell, this life jacket is sure to be on the boat with you season after season.
• US Coast Guard-approved life jacket – Type V/II (Auto) or Type V/III (Manual)
• An easy-to-wear PFD that’s perfect for the unexpected dip
• Convertible from automatic to manual-only inflation
• Low-profile design stays out of the way
• Easy-wear, single-buckle design
• Fleece-lined collar for added comfort
• Accessory D-ring for attaching extra gear
• Arming status window makes it easy to check that your inflator is ready
• Reflective accents make you easier to see in the water
• Patented L-Tab™ webbing catch secures excess belt length
• Nylon shell for long-lasting durability
• 33.7 lbs. of buoyancy
• 33-gram CO2 cylinder
• Easy to rearm with Stearns Rearming Kit #0924
• Approved for use by individuals 16 years and older, weighing 90 lbs. or more
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.